Due to heavy rainfall, the following Blue Earth County Roads are closed or have lane restrictions. The public is reminded to be alert for changing conditions and to use extreme caution when traveling as road conditions can change rapidly in flood situations.
Road closures include:
• County Road 1 (formerly State Highway 66) between Mount Kato and Mankato city limits.
• County Road 15 (east of St. Clair)
• County Road 23 (south of St. Clair)
• County Road 28 (south of Eagle Lake)
• County Road 10 (north of Pemberton)
• County Road 53 (north of Pemberton)
• County Road 13 (between County Roads 30 and 32, south west of Lake Crystal)
• County Road 172 (east of St. Clair)
• County Road 168 (south of St. Clair)
• County Road 169 (south of St. Clair)
• County Road 167 (north of Mapleton)
• County Road 189 (north of Madison Lake)
• County Road 174 (southwest of St. Clair)
In addition to the road closures noted, several gravel roads have experienced erosion. Within the Blue Earth County Park System, Wildwood Park and the Fort Le Hillier Canoe Landing have been closed.
A map of Blue Earth County roads and parks is available online at; http://www.blueearthcountymn.gov/highwaymap.
Further updates and County road closure information will be posted as it becomes available on the Blue Earth County website at www.blueearthcountymn.gov.