Recent heavy rainfalls caused the closure of several Blue Earth County roads in addition to Wildwood Park and the Rapidan Dam Campground. County Road 189 is now open along with Rapidan Dam Campground, which were the last remaining Blue Earth County closures due to recent flooding.
The following County roads now open include:
• County Road 189 (north of Madison Lake) between County Road 26 and 623rd Avenue
• County Road 27 (south of Eagle Lake) between County Road 28 and 211th Street
• County Road 27 (one lane restriction is now removed and fully open north of Eagle Lake)
• County Road 158 north of Hwy 22 to County Road 57 (near Minnesota Lake)
• County Road 44 (near Madison Lake) south of 227th Street to State Highway 60
• County Road 166 (near Good Thunder) between 137th Street and 143rd Lane
• County Road 136 between County Road 137 and County Road 10 (western Blue Earth County)
• County Road 157 south of Hwy 22 (near Minnesota Lake)
• County Road 159 (east of Mapleton) between County Road 158 and 608th Avenue
The following Parks now open include:
• Wildwood Park (north of St. Clair)
• Rapidan Dam Campground (west of Rapidan)
Flood-related updates and information is available on the Blue Earth County website at www.blueearthcountymn.gov.