Services provided by Facilities Management include the following:
- Planning, maintaining, managing, and operating of all County-owned and leased properties in a safe, accessible, and cost-effective manner.
- Operation and maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems for County-owned and leased facilities.
- Planning and coordination of design, construction, and renovation to all County facilities.
- Operation and maintenance of monitoring and security systems (including access and key control) for all County-owned and leased facilities.
- Provides users of Blue Earth County facilities support through electronic correspondence for all facilities, space, and system problems and service requests (i.e., resolution, dispatch, and tracking of problems).
- Handles all incoming, outgoing, and interoffice Blue Earth County mail.