How to Apply

General Information

You may apply for child support services if a minor child lives in your household, if the child is financially dependent on you, and if a parent is absent from the home.

If you are applying for or are receiving public assistance in Blue Earth County, your application for child support services will automatically be referred to us. If you would like to apply for our non public assistance child support services, you must complete an application and pay a one-time $25 application fee. In addition, the applicant may be subject to additional fees.

Where to Apply

A person needing child support help may apply for child support services in Blue Earth County in the following ways.