Available to Download
These Permits can be faxed to (507) 304-4049 or emailed by clicking here. If you have questions, please call (507) 304-4025.
Field Entrances & Residential, Commercial & Industrial Driveway Permitting Process
- Call the Blue Earth County Public Works Department at (507) 304-4025 to initiate the permitting process.
- Blue Earth County staff will perform a field review to assess the following areas:
- Appropriate sight distance
- Adequate drainage
- Ability to minimize entrances for safety and maintenance purposes
- Blue Earth County staff will complete a permit form (one copy to landowner and one copy to Public Works road file).
- Authorization of the permit is contingent upon approval by the Blue Earth County Engineer. It is against the law to work on land designated as "right of way" without a permit.
For more information call the Blue Earth County Public Works Department at (507) 304-4025.