Women, Infant & Children (WIC) Program
For WIC Clinic hours, please call (507) 304-4163.
Please visit WIC Website for further information on the formula recall
WIC is a nutrition program that helps families eat well and stay healthy. The program provides:
- Support and help with breastfeeding
- One-to-one nutrition counseling
- Nutrition education
- Healthy foods
- Referrals to other health and social services programs
Participating in the Program
WIC is available to individuals meeting the following requirements:
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or recently had a baby (one year after your baby is born if breastfeeding or for six months if not breastfeeding)
- Infants from birth to one year of age
- Children from one year of age to their fifth birthday
WIC ApplicationThere are a couple ways you can apply for WIC:
1. Contact Blue Earth County WIC Office by calling 507-304-4163 during WIC office hours to complete the application process.
2. Apply online by visiting the MN Department of Health WIC website and completing the online application. WIC staff will be in contact with you to complete the remainder of the application process.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program of USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Services at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant's name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of the alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. Fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.