We invite the public to contact Public Health with concerns related to:
- Promoting healthy communities and healthy behaviors
- Preventing the spread of infectious disease
- Preparing for and responding to disasters and assisting communities in recovery
- Assuring the quality and accessibility of health services
- Assuring an adequate local public health infrastructure
For More Information
If you have questions regarding Public Health, please contact Blue Earth County Public Health at 507-304-4117.
Blue Earth County Public Health is an equal opportunity provider.