Agricultural Inspections

County Requirements

Residents of Blue Earth County are required to control or eradicate all noxious weeds on land they own, occupy, or are required to maintain.

The control of noxious weeds and inspection of certain plant seeds as specified by state law are administered by the county agricultural inspector or local weed inspector.

For More Information

If you have any questions or would like more details on the list of plants that are designated noxious, please call Agricultural Inspector Mike Samuelson at (507) 304-4025.